Farm to Table Knife 18cmIn Stock
Inspired by the farm-to-table movement, our exclusive Wüsthof craftsman's knife tackles a broad range of tasks, from prepping garden-fresh vegetables and butchering meats to plating and serving. This hybrid knife combines features of chef's knives, boning knives and carving knives to forge a remarkably functional tool for the craft of creating a meal.
• Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
• Versatile 18cm blade length tackles a wide range of cutting tasks.
• Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
• Increased width at bolster allows for rocking cuts ideal for chopping, mincing and dicing.
• Clip-point blade design facilitates maneuvering around joints for boning and filleting
• Hollow-edge blade allow for a smoother, precise slicing and carving.
• Made in Solingen, Germany.
Please note that this knife is not for sale to people under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or older. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.